OmniFocus Review (+ Free Licenses)
Posted by Zettt
on Dec 13th, 2009 in Review
OmniFocus is one of the mightiest GTD applications. It has built-in all functions of a complete, comfortable, GTD workflow. Almost every single aspect of David Allen’s GTD book were considered.
- Projects can be parallel, serial or Single-Actions lists
- Projects can be grouped in folders
- Tasks have the following attributes: Title, Project, Context, Start-, End-, Due- and Completed-date, duration, flag, repeating, and a note
- The application is supported by a strong and active Community
- Configurable “perspectives” allow the creation of filter based views, with custom icon and window position
- AppleScript support! The script I am showing is called Populate Template Placeholders
- iCal Sync
- iPhone App
- and many more features, which couldn’t be shown in this screencast. Soon more will follow!
Developer: The Omni Group
Free Licenses & Discount
Those who comment until December, 28th 2009 on this entry telling us their favourite OmniFocus feature OR retweet us on Twitter are able to win one free licenses.
The winners will be chosen randomly, after the giveaway has expired. After that date the winners will be notified via email. Therefore it is needed to enter an active email address into the address field. Please remember that your address will not be given to third parties — except you are one of our lucky winners.